As time passes Ginger is becoming one of the most influential food due to its perfect anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic properties. Its use is practiced long back in history for cardiovascular diseases, digestion, relieving pain and immunity.
Vitamin C, magnesium are one of the best ingredients and the Ginger is filled with them. It’s very beneficial and also prepared as tea beats the flu more efficiently than any other herb or food in compared.
Benefits by Ginger tea:
- Known for pain- reliever, cures cold, treats well sore muscles and helps with flu and cold
- Extremely good for treating viruses
- Reducing the risk of stroke
- Improving Oxygen, vitamins and circulation
- Fights infections and enhance the immune system by its antioxidants
Ginger tea recipe
- Organic honey
- Coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- A cup of water
Like us on Facebook →